ALFA Allegro High Performance Pizza Oven Largest Pizza Oven for Outdoor Entertaining
Alfa Allegro Pizza Oven
Italian Made Pizza Ovens by Alfa Ovens
Comes in two Colors Fire Yellow and Antique Red
Hybrid option is available!
Then you may also add the optional Base
Allegro is the largest oven in Alfa's Forninox range. Its size and features recall commercial ovens. Specifically designed to meet the daily needs of family and friends too. Besides the floor made of firebricks, the stainless-steel dome and the ceramic fiber insulation, Allegro is fitted with large folding shelves, a warming compartment and a firewood holder. The 4 casters make it easy to wheel it in any direction. With the Allegro semi-professional pizza oven, you take wood fire cooking to the next level.
- The oven floor is made of interchangeable firebricks that store heat and transmit it to food during cooking.
- The stainless-steel dome enables it to reach high temperatures with low firewood consumption.
- The ceramic fiber insulation keeps the heat for a long time.
- dimensions - 43” x 49” x 30”
- The pyrometer measures the temperature of the cooking chamber.
- The wide door fitted with two ergonomic wood handles allows you to adjust the draft inside the oven by controlling the fire.
- Colored parts of the oven are powder coated to better withstand high temperatures.
- The large folding side shelves are designed to accommodate ingredients, tools and whatever you need for cooking and you can double them when they are not in use.
- A warming compartment is situated below the cooking chamber to keep your dishes warm or to let them rest before cutting into them.
- The firewood holder allows you to neatly arrange your logs.
- The 4 built-in casters make rolling the oven wherever you want easier.
- Heating time: 20 minutes
- Recommended fuel: Wood or lump charcoal
- Max oven temperature: 1,000oF +
- Chimney dimensions: 7.0”
- Cooking Floor W x D: 39.4” x 27.6”
- Cooking Floor Height: 37.4”
- Oven Mouth width: 23.2”
- Weight: Top only 308 lbs - with base 485 lbs
Accessories To Complete the Outdoor Cooking Experience
- Stand (sold as package on this page)
- Prep table
- Gas Oven to Wood Hybrid Conversion
- Smokey Mtn Blog Post for Propane to NG Conversion Included with all gas Alfa Pizza Ovens from Smokey Mountain Fireplaces
Authentic HeatKeeper™ Firebrick
Produced at the Alfa plant in Italy, the Heat Keeper™ firebrick absorbs and stores heat far better than lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens.
Thanks to the HeatKeeper™ refractory firebrick, the cooking floor of the Alfa ovens quickly cooks your pizzas making them crisp and moist at precisely the right temperature.
DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation
This ceramic fibre offers twice as much heat resistance as rock wool usually used in home pizza ovens.
The DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® guarantees excellent temperature retention during cooking, prevents the side surfaces from overheating and allows you to consistently bake perfect pizzas.
Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®
This system optimizes the circulation of hot air inside the cooking chamber so as to heat the refractory brick even more and cook the pizza better.
The “around and down” heat means that the oven consistently maintains the right temperature allowing to cook both the base and the pizza sauces optimally.
Pizza Recipes by Jane Painter and the Pampered Chef on our Blog
Want to Vent this Alfa Pizza Oven under a patio or even inside your home? Here is some helpful info on how to get the proper ventilation for your Alfa Pizza Oven. See our Blog
We have this wood burner allegro by Alfa and we just love it. The quality of the cook is just perfect, even and consistent. We are able to get 4-5 small pizzas at once. That is why we bought this allegro. It’s the biggest oven Alfa sells and we wanted to feed the entire family pizzas and appetizers at the same time. It has been the best investment we have made in a long time
When I bought this I knew it would complete the setup on our back patio and wow it was great. I am so happy with the Alfa and it is by far the best pizza oven I have owned - previously had the Ooni and Gozney. I am Alfa brand for life now
We wanted the largest wood burning pizza oven from Alfa so Brad guided us to getting the Allegro. It arrived in about a week and wow it exceeds expectations. it is really high quality and built to last. first set of pizzas we cooked came out perfectly as well. very happy with this Allegro and it is a BEAST.
We make pizza, we make calzones (with the leftover toppings) then save that for the next days lunch (the best)
Well the husband is a baker, so he brought out the sourdough and it works great! I am loving this impromptu purchase (a suggestion from a friend who also purchased from Smokey Mountain Fireplaces)
This oven is a beast! It’ll cook just about anything you throw in it. Trust me. We have.
Started with Sous Vide Steaks and this made them better than ever.
And of course our pizza parties are centered around this Alfa.
I am very happy with the table, it needs a big sturdy table to act as a work station.