ALFA CIAOm Wood Leg Kit Silver Grey
Ciao Countertop Outdoor Wood Fired Pizza Oven by Alfa
Light and easy to handle. Designed to conveniently move the oven anywhere.
The oven has a refractory cooking surface with stainless steel dome. It quickly reaches operating temperature, and the progress of baking can be checked at a glance.
Refractory wood-fired oven, the ideal solution for pizzas, bread, roasts, mixed grills (meat, fish, vegetables), dishes cooked in earthenware vessels, cakes and whatever you wish to bake in a conventional oven ensuring the healthful genuine features only a wood fire can offer. Easy to move, easy to use.
🍕 Cooks One 10" to 12" Pizza at Once
🚚 FREE Shipping in Lower 48 USA
🔥 Lowest Price Guaranteed
💰 No Sales Tax
Step up your backyard pizza game with the powerful Alfa Ciao pizza oven. With a refractory floor and stainless steel dome, this oven has enough space to cook two pizzas at a time so you can easily feed a crowd. The Ciao wood-fired oven reaches cooking temperatures in just 15 minutes, and perfectly cooks a Neapolitan style pizza in 90-seconds.
The design of this outdoor oven is impeccable. On the door is an ergonomic wood handle which allows you to check your fire and food and make adjustments while cooking. The powder coated exterior means this unit is not only durable, it looks great as well.
- Easy to assemble – insert the flue, screw the legs on
- Stainless steel and powder coat withstand high temps
- Stainless dome enables oven to reach high temperatures with low fuel consumption
- Window in door allows you to monitor food as it cooks
- Double layer ceramic fiber insulation contains heat and prevents external frame from overheating
- Fuel: hardwood logs, 2” diameter maximum
- Fuel consumption: 5.5lbs/hour
- Reaches cooking temperature within 15 minutes
- Max temperature: 1000°F
- Refractory oven floor to gradually absorb and release heat
- Oven floor dimensions: 27.5” x 15.7”
- Dimensions when assembled: 35.9” wide x 46.5” tall x 25” deep
- Dimensions when assembled on cart: 46.4” wide x 71.2” tall x 33.5” deep
- 176lbs top only, 209lbs on cart
- ANSI Certified
- Made in Italy
Accessories To Complete the Outdoor Cooking Experience
- Prep table
- Gas Oven to Wood Hybrid Conversion
- Smokey Mtn Blog Post for Propane to NG Conversion Included with all gas Alfa Pizza Ovens from Smokey Mountain Fireplaces
Leg Stands - available in two colors. Adds portability and convenience to your outdoor pizza oven. Designed to affix directly onto the Alfa Ciao pizza oven, this cart has easy-to-roll wheels and a sleek design.
Want to Vent this Alfa Pizza Oven under a patio or even inside your home? Here is some helpful info on how to get the proper ventilation for your Alfa Pizza Oven. See our Blog
Cooking Chicken in the Alfa Outdoor pizza Oven
Authentic HeatKeeper™ Firebrick
Produced at the Alfa plant in Italy, the Heat Keeper™ firebrick absorbs and stores heat far better than lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens.
Thanks to the HeatKeeper™ refractory firebrick, the cooking floor of the Alfa ovens quickly cooks your pizzas making them crisp and moist at precisely the right temperature.
DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation
This ceramic fibre offers twice as much heat resistance as rock wool usually used in home pizza ovens.
The DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® guarantees excellent temperature retention during cooking, prevents the side surfaces from overheating and allows you to consistently bake perfect pizzas.
Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®
This system optimizes the circulation of hot air inside the cooking chamber so as to heat the refractory brick even more and cook the pizza better.
The “around and down” heat means that the oven consistently maintains the right temperature allowing to cook both the base and the pizza sauces optimally.