Alfa 3 Pizze Hybrid Pizza Oven Moderno Line from Italy
Alfa 3 Moderno 3 Pizze Hybrid Gas/Wood Fired Pizza Oven
The Alfa 3 Pizze is Smokey Mountain Fireplaces #1 selling pizza oven. This is the new model of the coveted and highly popular Alfa Brio
Commercial quality pizza oven that you can have in your back yard - we are shipping them out same day or next day!
The 3 pizze comes ready to run on Natural Gas!
The Antique Red and Fire Yellow 3 Pizze are IN STOCK READY TO SHIP- FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48. Look to add your hybrid kit and cover!
Alfa Moderno 3 Pizze at last! Here’s the new Alfa 2-pizza gas-fired oven. 3 Pizze is the oven that heats up so quickly that you can eat your first pizza in just 30 minutes.
Alfa Moderno 3 Pizze easily holds 3 Pizzas Oven.
The Alfa Moderno 3 Pizze has an interior cooking surface of 31.5" by 19.69"
Temperature, insulation and resistance, all in one pizza oven: the Alfa oven
- HeatKeeper™ refractory stone
- Fuel - Gas With Hybrid Wood Kit
- DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® insulation
- Max Temperature 1000 degrees (500c)
- Smokey Mtn Blog Post for Propane to NG Conversion Included with all gas Alfa Pizza Ovens from Smokey Mountain Fireplaces
- Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®
- Will easily prepare pizzas for 1 to 10 people- available in Table top version, Top+Base, or Top+Table
- 5 reasons to choose an Alfa Heat Genius™ pizza oven
- Construction of the Forninox™ steel cooking chamber
- OptiDome semi-sphere design
- Shell with double layer powder coating
- “Ready Already” technology
- Sidefire gas burner - Domestic, Gas, Hybrid, Ovens, Stainless steel, Wood
Bring home the 3 Pizze to cook the real Neapolitan pizza in 60 seconds!
3 Pizze is the gas-fired oven that can also burn wood.
Can’t decide between the speed and convenience of a gas-fired oven
and the romance and aroma of wood-fired? 3 Pizze is the answer! 3 Pizze
is a gas-fired oven but, with the available hybrid kit, can also be used
with wood. So, when everyone is hungry, you can get going quickly
with gas. But when it’s all about the experience, you can use wood.
Alfa’s R&D team has succeeded in producing an oven capable of retaining as much heat as possible by limiting heat loss after a careful study of the cooking chamber’s proportions and fluid flows protected by the Alfa Flue System™ patent; in this way, the heat is trapped for a long time inside the Alfa high-density fire bricks so that they reach the good temperature for an even cooking.
Choose how to set up your kitchen nook with an Alfa oven: the 3 Pizze comes in the top version so that you can place it on an existing surface in the garden, mount it on its dedicated base or install it on the Alfa multifunction table
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the triple layer of high-density, ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The 3 Pizze dimensions have been especially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The 3 Pizze's wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Available in the top version to place on the table, the shelf or the dedicated Alfa base
- ANSI Certified
3 Pizze Owners Manual
Want to see how to convert it from a NG to Propane? Click here for our blog
Want to convert your Alfa Pizza oven from NG to LP or Propane to Natural gas - your oven will come with the proper equipment - and here are your directions for converting your Alfa Forni Gas Pizza Oven - Smokey Mountain Fireplaces
Specific Directions for the Brio/ 3 Pizze
• Heating time: 20 minutes
• Recommended fuel: LPG gas or Natural Gas
• Max oven temperature: 1,000oF +
• Heat Capacity: 71,000 BTU/hr
• Chimney dimensions: 5.9”
• Cooking Floor W x D: 27.5” x 19.7”
• Oven Floor Area: 3.77 ft2
• Weight: Top only 215 lbs (remember the cover) most customers want the cover.
Accessories To Complete the Outdoor Cooking Experience
3 Pizze oven ships LPG with parts to convert to NG
Base has a stainless-steel front panel to hide LPG tank,
black handle and 4 professional casters with brakes.
Weighs as little as 70 lbs and is available in Antique Red, Yellow and Limited Black.
Want to Vent this Alfa Pizza Oven under a patio or even inside your home? Here is some helpful info on how to get the proper ventilation for your Alfa Pizza Oven. See our Blog
Authentic HeatKeeper™ Firebrick
Produced at the Alfa plant in Italy, the Heat Keeper™ firebrick absorbs and stores heat far better than lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens.
Thanks to the HeatKeeper™ refractory firebrick, the cooking floor of the Alfa ovens quickly cooks your pizzas making them crisp and moist at precisely the right temperature.
DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation
This ceramic fibre offers twice as much heat resistance as rock wool usually used in home pizza ovens.
The DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® guarantees excellent temperature retention during cooking, prevents the side surfaces from overheating and allows you to consistently bake perfect pizzas.
Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®
This system optimizes the circulation of hot air inside the cooking chamber so as to heat the refractory brick even more and cook the pizza better.
The “around and down” heat means that the oven consistently maintains the right temperature allowing to cook both the base and the pizza sauces optimally.
Ordered this mid summer from Smokey and we have put a lot of pizzas through the 3 Pizze by Alfa. It has been working better than I would dream. Easy to heat up, the floor gets super hot. The pizzas cook fast and even. So glad we upgraded
I am just amazed by the attention to detail that Alfa used in designing and building this.
We use it almost weekly and am so happy with it, it heats up fast and cooks our pizzas evenly with great flavor.
A perfect investment for our outdoor kitchen, our family loves our pizza nights so much!!
we have branched out to making so many other recipes also