Alfa 3 Pizze Hybrid Pizza Oven Moderno Line from Italy
- HeatKeeper™ refractory stone
- Fuel - Gas With Hybrid Wood Kit
- DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® insulation
- Max Temperature 1000 degrees (500c)
- Smokey Mtn Blog Post for Propane to NG Conversion Included with all gas Alfa Pizza Ovens from Smokey Mountain Fireplaces
- Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®
- Will easily prepare pizzas for 1 to 10 people- available in Table top version, Top+Base, or Top+Table
- 5 reasons to choose an Alfa Heat Genius™ pizza oven
- Construction of the Forninox™ steel cooking chamber
- OptiDome semi-sphere design
- Shell with double layer powder coating
- “Ready Already” technology
- Sidefire gas burner - Domestic, Gas, Hybrid, Ovens, Stainless steel, Wood
Alfa pizza oven is built with two different types of steel that have high thermal resistance.
The inner wall is made of 441 stainless steel with titanium to withstand thermal stress.
The space between the stainless steel walls of an Alfa home oven is filled with DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® insulation.
This European ceramic fibre offers twice the heat resistance of rock wool used by other pizza oven manufacturers. It also retains heat better and allows pizzas to cook to perfection.
DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation
A good pizza oven must be well insulated and must not disperse heat externally.
In Alfa ovens, the space between the stainless-steel walls is filled with a special insulating material: the DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool®.
This ceramic fibre offers twice the heat resistance provided by common stone wool, which is normally used for domestic pizza ovens.
This type of insulation allows Alfa ovens to better maintain the heat inside the cooking chamber, thus enabling you to have consistently well-cooked pizzas with considerable fuel savings.
Is the exterior shell constructed of powder coated stainless steel or non stainless? It looks like the front and rear of the oven is a single piece/seamless is this correct?The external shell is two layer powder coated steel.
Can you tell me what is located beneath the fire bricks? Is it insulation or some sort of refractory material to increase thermal mass?
The Heat Keeper™ brick, produced at the Alfa plant in Italy, absorbs and stores heat much better than the lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens.The Heat Keeper™ refractory brick is crucial for quickly cooking a pizza, making it soft and crispy at the right point without burning it.
Question- Regarding the gas burner I see that its max output is ~82K btu any idea of the minimum output/how low of a temperature you can maintain using the gas burner? There is no information regarding the burner minimum output but you can maintain 250 degrees on the lowest setting. The Alfa Low and Slow kit Is available as well for baking and smoking
Can’t decide between the speed and convenience of a gas-fired oven
and the romance and aroma of wood-fired? 3 Pizze is the answer! 3 Pizze
is a gas-fired oven but, with the available hybrid kit, can also be used
with wood. So, when everyone is hungry, you can get going quickly
with gas. But when it’s all about the experience, you can use wood.
- External oven temperatures are moderate because of the triple layer of high-density, ceramic fibre insulation usually used in commercial pizza ovens (30% more insulation than competing products).
- The Alfa refractory bricks have higher density to gradually release heat and cook better (40% more retention than competing products).
- The 3 Pizze dimensions have been especially designed so that the oven can rest on the top of outdoor kitchens (only 76 cm deep).
- The 3 Pizze's wraparound design will leave all your guests speechless.
- Available in the top version to place on the table, the shelf or the dedicated Alfa base
- ANSI Certified
• Recommended fuel: LPG gas or Natural Gas - Comes from the Factory ready for Natural Gas, it comes with the conversion kit for Liquid Propane.
• Max oven temperature: 1,000oF +
• Heat Capacity: 71,000 BTU/hr
• Chimney dimensions: 5.9”
• Cooking Floor W x D: 27.5” x 19.7”
• Oven Floor Area: 3.77 ft2
• Weight: Top only 215 lbs (remember the cover) most customers want the cover.
3 Pizze oven ships NG with parts to convert to LP
Base has a stainless-steel front panel to hide LPG tank,
black handle and 4 professional casters with brakes.
Weighs as little as 70 lbs and is available in Antique Red, Yellow and Limited Black.
Authentic HeatKeeper™ Firebrick
Produced at the Alfa plant in Italy, the Heat Keeper™ firebrick absorbs and stores heat far better than lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens.
Thanks to the HeatKeeper™ refractory firebrick, the cooking floor of the Alfa ovens quickly cooks your pizzas making them crisp and moist at precisely the right temperature.
DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation
This ceramic fibre offers twice as much heat resistance as rock wool usually used in home pizza ovens.
The DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® guarantees excellent temperature retention during cooking, prevents the side surfaces from overheating and allows you to consistently bake perfect pizzas.
Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®
This system optimizes the circulation of hot air inside the cooking chamber so as to heat the refractory brick even more and cook the pizza better.
The “around and down” heat means that the oven consistently maintains the right temperature allowing to cook both the base and the pizza sauces optimally.
I am so excited about this pizza oven! It showed up and assembly was quick and easy- moving it took the help of some friends, but we got it on our countertop of our outdoor kitchen and started cooking.
The Alfa really holds temps well and it really makes our pies fast. So So glad I upgraded from the Ooni that we now look at and laugh we even used.
We had the Ooni Pizza Oven then the Blackstone Pizza Oven, we thought they were great until we set eyes on this ALFA 3 PIZZE!!
This Alfa Pizza oven is state of the art and their attention to detail is unmatched- We love the quality paint they did, the way it shines in the light. even the badges they use are expensive. spare no expense when making this oven. we are in shock on how nice it is and it performs flawlessly.
I wouldn't call myself a chef but I love pizza and wanted to start making it myself. The first option was an Ooni but they seem basic and in my opinion don't look that great. I decided to step it up and bought an Alfa 3 Pizze Hybrid Pizza Oven.
It looks so legit in my backyard and after dialing in my dough I could not be happier. The tough part now is not eating pizza multiple times a week...
This Alfa oven showed up in under a week! I was thrilled, had it assembled quick and was cooking the next day. I am very happy with the way this worked out and it was the best price I could find