Alfa Ovens Stone Oven 70,000 BTU 4 Pizza or 2 Pizza
Bellissimo! The gas-fired oven that makes great Neapolitan pizza at home!
|Number of pizzas:||2||4|
|Batch of bread:||2 (4,4 lbs)||4 (8,8 lbs)|
|Number of people:||8 to 18||10 to 20|
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Available in the Top or Top + table version.
The Stone Oven line is a range of large-sized gas-burning ovens that will allow you to cook several 28 cm diameter pizzas at a time.
Designed and made in Italy as a result of more than 40 years’ experience in direct heat cooking.
Alfa Forni are synonymous with first-rateness and reliability. If you have a big family or you like throwing pizza parties at your home, with the Stone Oven you will make quite an impression: pizzas, meat and veg, this high-performing oven can do anything!
The stainless-steel dome speeds up heating times like no other gas-fired oven on the market; it’s ready to bake in just 30 minutes!
Its semi-professional cooking chamber and its capacity help you deal with up to 20 people and feed all the guests in no time.
Heating time: 30-40 minutes
• Recommended fuel: LPG gas or Natural Gas
• Max oven temperature: 1,000oF +
STONE ovens ships NG with parts to convert to LPG
• Heat Capacity: 70,000 BTU/hr
• Chimney dimensions: 5.1”
• Cooking Floor W x D: 27.6” x 15.7”
• Oven Floor Area: 3.0 ft2
• Weight 276 lbs
• Heat Capacity: 83,000 BTU/hr
• Chimney dimensions: 7.0”
• Cooking Floor W x D: 31.5” x 23.6”
• Oven Floor Area: 5.16 ft2
• Weight 312 lbs
- The products of Stone Oven line reach high temperatures with a very low consumption.
- Just 30 minutes to sink your teeth into a fragrant pizza!
- The pyrometer 0°-500°C (32°-932°F) measures the average temperature of the cooking chamber.
- Check food as it cooks through the large glass door.
- Plug and play. Easy to install! Just connect to the gas supply and let the fun begin!
- The oven floor is totally produced in-house as a result of over 40 years of experience.
- Made in Italy with 8 cm thick insulation.
- An out-and-out 140 Kg gas stove to cook in your garden!
- The stainless-steel front is folded and handcrafted by our skilled workers.