ALFA Nano Gas or Wood Fire Pizza Oven (Oven Only)
Shipping: Free Shipping (details)
Availability: Ships out within 1-3 days
Smokey Mountain has a very limited stock of Alfa NANO
Previously known as the Alfa ONE this pizza oven uses the highest quality materials ALFA patented technology to bring you the commercial quality pizza oven at an affordable price
🍕 Cooks One 10" to 12" Pizza at Once
🚚 FREE Shipping in Lower 48 USA
🔥 Lowest Price Guaranteed
💰 No Sales Tax
Alfa Nano, the most compact pizza oven in the ALFA Italian Pizza Oven Lineup!
Outdoor Cooking Made Better - Alfa Ovens Use top of the line technology to heat and evenly cook pizzas
The real Italian portable pizza oven. Yes it is portable, this is a top-selling pizza oven because it is convenient to store as well as portable.
Compact and fast to use with the highest Italian professional quality. This can also be placed on this optional base stand.
This is a very versatile oven you can easily cook your homemade breads use a new recipe for a sourdough or bake chicken wings along with some breadsticks
- ONE goes from 0°C (32°F) to 500°C (750°F) in ~10 minutes and cooks a pizza in 90 seconds
- Professionally Powder Coated
- Its dimensions are 73x55x48 cm (29x22x19 in) and its weight 50 Kg (~110 Lb.)
- A portable oven for making true high-temperature Neapolitan pizza
- Chimney diameter: ~5"
- Cooking Floor dimensions: W x D: 23.6” x 15.7”
- Mini peel and wood holder included
- Recommended fuel: Wood or Natural Gas / LPG gas
- Max oven temperature: 1,000+ degrees (F)
- Heat Capacity: 30,000 BTU/hr
- ANSI Certified
ALFA ONE COUNTERTOP PIZZA OVEN KEY FEATURES
- The door comes with a peephole for continuously monitoring food cooking even when it’s closed.
- The cooking chamber is entirely made of reinforced stainless steel.
- The double layer of ceramic fibre insulation used in commercial ovens contains heat and prevents the external frame from overheating.
- To bake with the ONE oven, you just need small logs no more than 5 cm (2 in) thick. With 2 kg (4.4 Lb.) of firewood you can really cook throughout the evening!
- Always use the wood basket so as not to overload the oven with logs and to better manage the food on the floor.
- The four oven floor firebricks are nearly 3 cm (1,2 in) thick to gradually absorb and release heat and to guarantee an impeccable cooking.
- One minute to assemble it, one minute to cook!
- The “slide in-slide out” pizza peel allows you to make the most of your ONE oven cooking pizzas, bread and calzones.
Accessories To Complete the Outdoor Cooking Experience
ALFA Nano, 5 Minuti and Brio Comparison Video
Looks and Cooks great!!
we assembled the stand and oven, on the porch and they just glow! the paint job on this Alfa ONE is good, like last forever good.
The shipping was wicked fast also, got it in less than a week with great communication from Brad. we added the peel set cover and fire starters, which arrived and are higher quality than expected also. Glad we got the ALFA Peel set because my buddy mentioned he has the cheap amazon set and it doesn't do the job as well.
overall 10 of 10 experience cant recommend this more! I have told all the friends
This Alfa Nano really is a quality oven. It bakes the pies really fast and they heat evenly so my crust is perfectly crispy while my top has the perfect finish as well, and all in a couple minutes.
This pizza oven showed up, I watched a you tube video on making my own dough, I sent an invite to a few friends that are willing to be honest about what food I present them. Then went I ended up hearing about how excellent of a cook I am. I now cant wait to try new recipes and new dough types - Poolish being my favorite. If you want info on the Poolish Dough, talk to Brad at Smokey Mountain Fireplaces, he got me the info and it was a fun and easy one - its on YouTube also.
For a pizza oven this affordable, they outdid themselves. this has the quality if a oven I see at the big pizza kitchen here in town. and wow the taste we get from this oven is amazing, I feel fortunate that we were able to call Smokey Mountain and talk over what is best. we just need a oven that will cook one 10" pizza at at time and this will do that and more. I have put some veggies on the side and the pizza in the middle without an issue. I like to put peppers in and give the rest of the pizza that flavor. I defiantly recommend this Nano Oven - it is a GREAT Value
We were deciding between pizza ovens and we are so glad we went with the ALFA One Pizza Oven, it is semi portable but has found a home on the countertop of our outdoor kitchen. This Alfa One is really nice and has been so fun to cook our own specialty homemade pizzas and chicken wings. We have found ourselves using this more than our BBQ. We purchased the cover and glad we did because this Pizza oven is really well built and we want to keep it clean between uses.