Alfa 4 Pizze Outdoor Pizza Oven Wood-Fired Pizza Oven
The Alfa Woodfire Pizza Oven 4 Pizze is a top-of-the-line pizza oven made from the finest materials with the best technology available.
The 4 Pizza by Alfa is one of the largest pizza ovens available cooking 4 10” pizzas at once.
ALFA PIZZA OVENS are known for quality and functional design with attention to detail combined with the best of Alfa technology, you get the best pizza oven on the market, and for the money you get commercial quality at a great price Make the 4 Pizze oven an exceptionally high-performance cooking tool that blends perfectly in modern outdoor spaces.
Color: Copper / Stainless Steel
Number of pizzas: 4
Batch of bread: 4 kg (8,8 lbs)
Country of Origin: Italy
Number of people: 10 to 20
Maximum temperature: 500°C (1000°F)
Fuel Type - Wood
Max Temp 1,000 Degrees F
Exterior Color - Powder Coated Steel (Copper color)
Cooking Grid Dimensions - 31 1/2 X 23 3/5"
Total Grilling Area 734 Square Inches
Opening Width 26 1/2"
Insulation Type - Ceramic Fiber
Metal Type- Stainless Steel
Width 38.6 Depth 38" Height 47.6"
Weight 315 Pounds - Smokey Mountain will ship with a liftgate truck. Yes we have free shipping as well.
You can choose the new base dedicated to your 4 Pizze
Equipped with very useful stainless-steel side shelves to put trays, ingredients, dishware and anything you need for cooking. With the built-in peel stand, your tools will be always at hand.
- Reaches cooking temperatures in 20 minutes and bakes 4 pizzas at a time in 90 seconds
- Patented Forninox technology allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with little fuel
- Specially shaped dome effectively retains heat and cooks food evenly
- Minimal assembly & no curing required before use
- Designed for countertop installations
- The oven floor is made up of 3-cm thick interchangeable refractory bricks which soak up heat and transmit it directly to food.
- Wood-fired garden pizza oven with stainless-steel dome that allows the oven to reach high temperatures by burning less firewood.
- The ceramic fibre insulation keeps the heat inside the oven for a long time, leaving the outer parts cool to the touch.
- The oven has a pyrometer so that you can tell the average temperature in the cooking chamber at a glance.
- The large door is equipped with a double ergonomic handle providing a firm grip. By moving the door, you can adjust the draught of the oven and an eyehole allows you to check the food being cooked.
- Commercial Quality Pizza Oven but you can have it in your own back yard
Hand crafted in Italy, Alfa pizza ovens combine old world methods with the latest technology to meet the needs of any at home chef. The 4 Pizze pizza oven uses patented Alfa Forninox technology, that allows you to reach desired cooking temperatures with very little fuel in as little as 20 minutes. Cook 4 pizzas right next to the fire on the 31 1/5 x 23 3/5 inch fire brick cooking surface. The copper color dome is made of powder-coated stainless steel and the cooking floor is made of interchangeable refractory tiles to help retain heat while cooking. The insulated dome retains heat to cook food evenly while the built-in thermometer allows you to monitor internal temperatures. With no curing needed, you can cook anything in your Alfa pizza oven that you would normally cook in your kitchen oven including roasts, vegetables, potatoes and desserts!
Authentic HeatKeeper™ Firebrick
Produced at the Alfa plant in Italy, the Heat Keeper™ firebrick absorbs and stores heat far better than lava stone or ceramic used in other pizza ovens.
Thanks to the HeatKeeper™ refractory firebrick, the cooking floor of the Alfa ovens quickly cooks your pizzas making them crisp and moist at precisely the right temperature.
DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® Insulation
This ceramic fibre offers twice as much heat resistance as rock wool usually used in home pizza ovens.
The DoubleDown Ceramic Superwool® guarantees excellent temperature retention during cooking, prevents the side surfaces from overheating and allows you to consistently bake perfect pizzas.
Patented Full Effect Full Circulation Flue System®
This system optimizes the circulation of hot air inside the cooking chamber so as to heat the refractory brick even more and cook the pizza better.
The “around and down” heat means that the oven consistently maintains the right temperature allowing to cook both the base and the pizza sauces optimally.
Want to Vent this Alfa Pizza Oven under a patio or even inside your home? Here is some helpful info on how to get the proper ventilation for your Alfa Pizza Oven. See our Blog
I am so happy with this 4 pizze, we bought it for our cabin (we have the Brio at our home) and this wood burner is so fun! We love how fast it heats up and it cooks the pizza evenly with good flavor