Napoleon® Alluravision™ Slimline Electric Fireplace
Shipping: Free Shipping (details)
Availability: Ships out within 1-3 days
See the fireplace, not the frame with Napoleon’s AlluravisionTM Series linear electric fireplaces. They stand out from the rest with their nearly frameless viewing area which highlights the unique flame colors. Set the mood with yellow, orange, blue and multicolor flames at the push of a button. Easy to use, these electric fireplaces are plug and play - just hang on the wall and plug them in. The AlluravisionTM Series can also be hardwired to 120 v (slim) or 240 v (deep models). The NIGHT LIGHTTM and glass media with driftwood make beautiful additions to the deep depth versions. This full line series now boasts 5 size options and a total of 9 electric fireplaces.
- Slimline depth (4 ¼”) models available in 4 sizes; 42", 50", 60" & 74"
- Up to 5,000 BTU’s and 1,500 Watts - warms up to 400 sq. ft. (Slimline models)
- Clean Face and Ultra Slim Design
- Simply plugs into a 120V wall
- Can be fully recessed into the wall for a flush appearance or easily hang on the wall with a built-in bracket
- Six different ember bed color options; White, Blue, Green, Red, Yellow and Purple
- Five different flame speed options
- Four flame brightness options
- Four flame color options; blue, orange, yellow and multi-color
- Paintable cord cover included (covers cord and can be painted to blend in with existing décor)
- High intensity LED lights provide day or night intensity and require no servicing
- On screen controls dim after 10 seconds disappearing completely off screen
- WHISPER QUIETTM blower with boost function included (only 39db)
- Full feature remote control included (controls flame speed, color, brightness, blower, heat output and timer)
- When turning the appliance on and off the flames gradually start and stop
- Warranty - 2 years parts
NAPOLEON will provide replacement parts free of charge during the first year of limited warranty. Any labour related to warranty repair is not covered. *Construction of models vary. Warranty applies only to components included with your wood furniture. All of the products that we sell at Smokey Mountain Fireplaces are also warranted against damages that occur during shipping and product transportation. If you have a problem, reach out to us. We're happy to assist you.