Malm 32" Spin-A-Fire Freestanding Wood Burning Fireplace
Spin-A-Fire Freestanding Fireplace is available in wood-burning and gas fuel models.
About Malm Fireplaces
Malm began making fireplaces in 1960. Malm fireplaces are designed and manufactured in California's Sonoma County near the famed wine country. Modern or traditional designs are available, designed with solid craftsmanship and quality materials.
Our freestanding fireplaces are perfect for today's busy lifestyles. Traditional masonry brick fireplaces take hours to heat the mass of bricks and waste much of the heat. Malm fireplaces heat up rapidly and radiate heat efficiently in all directions. Unlike traditional wood-burning fireplaces, our fireplaces allow you a clear view of your fire from any angle and are available in a range of designer colors.
Malm's selection of architect-designed fireplaces is available in a variety of porcelain colors, brass, stainless, nickel, copper-plated, or matte black finish.
Malm also designs and creates custom fireplaces. Designs include larger size models of the standard units to large units constructed with exotic metal finishes and glass.
The Spin-A-Fire is designed and manufactured with Malm's highest quality for lasting beauty and excellent burning efficiency.
Available in Brass, Copper, & Nickel Plated, as well as Matte Black and several Porcelain colors. The Black and Porcelain units require an 8" all fuel chimney and the Plated units require a 6" all-fuel chimney down to the top of the hood.
Porcelain model with Porcelain Base is not available in Outside Air.
- Matte Black
- Porcelain Colors - Almond, Ash, Black, Blue, Camel, Clay, Forest Green, Slate Gray, Terra Cotta, White
- Brass, Nickel, or Copper plated (Designer Models) - Contact us for the special order information and prices.
|Clearance to Combustible Wall
|U/L Standard 737 & ULC-S627-00
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Do not install this unit in a mobile home.
- If this fireplace is not properly installed, a house fire may result. To reduce the risk of fire, follow the installation instructions. Contact local building or fire officials about restrictions and installation inspection requirements in your area.
- This stove must be connected to (1) a chimney complying with the requirements for Type HT chimneys in the Standard for Chimneys, Factory-Built, Residential Type and Building Heating Appliance, UL 103, or (2) a code-approved masonry chimney with a flue liner.
- Please read this entire manual before you install and use your new fireplace. Failure to follow instructions may result in property damage, bodily injury, or even death.
- Never store or allow papers, kindling, firewood, or any other combustibles within 48 inches of the unit.