IronStrike Tahoma T1600L Free standing wood burning stove
Shipping: Free Shipping (details)
Availability: Ships out within 1-3 days
Cabin Collection wood-burning stoves offer quality construction and solid performance. Clean, simple styling and all black finish make these wood-burning stoves a complimentary fit for any décor. Cabin Collection stoves come standard with a sturdy pedestal base, large door, and ceramic glass for easy viewing and exceptional heat transfer.
Compact 1.6 cubic foot firebox interior accepts up to 18" logs.
55,600 BTU's/hour and heats up to 700-1,400 square feet.
Large rectangular door provides an expansive view of the burning fire.
Ceramic glass for extra strength and optimum heat transfer.
Unique, integral air wash system keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency.
One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
Standard black pedestal base included.
Optional 150-CFM blower with Dial-A-Temp speed control.
EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
Limited Lifetime Warranty.
A Blower attachment is recommended to move the heat around you home, cabin or shop. link here for that blower
*Square-feet heating capacities are approximations only. Actual performance may vary depending upon home design and insulation, ceiling heights, climate, condition and type of wood used, appliance location, burn rate, accessories chosen, chimney installation and how the appliance is operated.
Max Log Length: 18"
EPA: EPA Certified
Weight: 316 lbs.
Venting Type: 6"
Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
Boasting 76% efficiency = which makes it eligible for the EPA Tax Rebate
Information on the EPA tax Credit
5695 Tax Form for the EPA Tax Credit
- Lifetime Warranty - Limited
- Easy and Comfortable Operation with One-Touch Control
- Heavy-gauge steel cut with precision provides efficient operation
- Extra sturdy Ceramic Glass optimizes the transfer of heat
- EPA certified and Washington State approved
- Black Pedestal Base Included
- Increased Efficiency using highly dense firebrick which retains heat for longer periods
- Air Wash System keeps the glass clean for a constant and unique view of the fire
- Expansive view of the fire through the tall opening
- 55,6000 BTUs per hour heats up to 2,000 ft2
- 2.1 ft3 Firebox Interior accepts 20" logs
Owners Manual for the Iron Strike Tahoma 2100GL
|Max Log Length||
Limited Lifetime Warranty