Grandview 300 Wood Burning Stove 100,000 BTU's and 3,000 Sq Ft of heat
Ironstrike Grandview 300
As elegant as they are efficient, the Lodge Collection wood-burning stoves have raised the standard for home heating with their proven, Thermal Fin Technology (TFT™). This innovative cast-iron heat exchanger delivers the perfect amount of heat. Expansive, durable ceramic glass gives you unobstructed views of the fire and allows for easy heat transfer. A wide array of high-quality, versatile styling options means that Lodge Collection stoves will easily complement any décor.
- Spacious 3.0 cubic foot firebox interior accepts up to 21” logs.
- 100,000 BTU’s/hour and heats up to 2,000-3,000 square feet.
- Thermal Fin heat exchanger creates 32% more surface area than a standard stove design resulting in more heat entering the room.
- Air-boost timer automatically adjusts the air intake control making startup and reloading easier.
- Tall opening provides and expansive view of the burning fire.
- Ceramic glass for extra strength and optimum heat transfer.
- Unique, Integral Air Wash System keeps the glass clean and clear for a wide-open view of the fire.
- Precision-cut, heavy-gauge steel provides dependable, long-lasting operation.
- High-density firebrick retains heat longer, resulting in increased efficiency.
- One-touch control ensures easy operation and comfort.
- EPA-certified and Washington State-approved for clean and efficient operation.
- Limited lifetime warranty.
You have options the legs or pedestal, door colors, trim & louvers, optional 700 CFM Blower fan (extra)
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We were wanting a big wood stove to heat the cabin and We were between this and the S25. Very happy we chose this, good quality stove and it heats is all the way out of the living room. Which is perfect! I love it