DuraVent DuraBlack Slip Connector With Trim
For an economical, drip-free, single-wall stovepipe, DuraBlack is an excellent choice. Built to DuraVent’s high standards, DuraBlack is constructed with die-formed end fittings. Adjustable lengths eliminate the need for cutting and crimping. Available in 24 gauge painted steel, or 22 gauge stainless steel.
Single-Wall Stovepipe Systems
DuraBlack single-wall stovepipe completes the venting system when used with one of DuraVent’s chimney products, such as DuraTech, DuraTech Canada, DuraPlus, or DuraTech Premium.
Made In America
- Used to adapt DuraBlack pipe to 6” - 8” Ceiling Support Box, including DuraTech, and DuraPlus.
- The Slip connector can also be added to 6” - 8” DuraTech finishing collar.
- Adds 3”-13” of length to rigid pipe.
- Provides a strong mechanical connection.
Note: When installed with DuraTech Premium or DuraTech Canada, do not use the trim collar.
Materials and Construction
- DuraBlack: 24-gauge steel construction
- Painted Black
- DuraBlack Stainless Steel: 22-gauge 430 stainless steel.
|6DBK-SC||6" ID||6.25" (A) x 5.9375" (B) x 9" (C) x 14" (H)|
|7DBK-SC||7" ID||7.25" (A) x 6.9375" (B) x 11" (C) x 14" (H)|
|8DBK-SC||8" ID||8.25" (A) x 7.9375" (B) x 11" (C) x 14" H)|
|Applications||Single-Wall Interior Stovepipe for connecting woodstoves to manufactured chimney|