DuraVent 12" Length DuraBlack Single-Wall Black Pipe
For an economical, drip-free, single-wall stovepipe, DuraBlack is an excellent choice. Built to DuraVent’s high standards, DuraBlack is constructed with die-formed end fittings. Adjustable lengths eliminate the need for cutting and crimping. Available in 24 gauge painted steel, or 22 gauge stainless steel.
Single-Wall Stovepipe Systems
DuraBlack single-wall stovepipe completes the venting system when used with one of DuraVent’s chimney products, such as DuraTech, DuraTech Canada, DuraPlus, or DuraTech Premium.
- Use for a single-wall connector pipe.
- Requires 18” clearance to combustibles.
- Subtract 1 1⁄4” from length to calculate the installed length.
Materials and Construction
- DuraBlack: 24-gauge steel construction
- Painted Black
- DuraBlack Stainless Steel: 22-gauge 430 stainless steel.
|6DBK-12||6.125" (A) x 6" (B)|
|7DBK-12||7.125" (A) x 7" (B)|
|8DBK-12||8.125" (A) x 8" (B)|
|10DBK-12||10.125" (A) x 10" (B)|
|Applications||Single-Wall Interior Stovepipe for connecting woodstoves to manufactured chimney|