Malm 30” Zircon Freestanding Wood Burning Fireplace
About Malm Fireplaces
Malm began making fireplaces in 1960. Malm fireplaces are designed and manufactured in California's Sonoma County near the famed wine country. Modern or traditional designs are available, designed with solid craftsmanship and quality materials.
Our freestanding fireplaces are perfect for today's busy lifestyles. Traditional masonry brick fireplaces take hours to heat the mass of bricks and waste much of the heat. Malm fireplaces heat up rapidly and radiate heat efficiently in all directions. Unlike traditional wood-burning fireplaces, our fireplaces allow you a clear view of your fire from any angle and are available in a range of designer colors.
Malm's selection of architect-designed fireplaces is available in a variety of porcelain colors, brass, stainless, nickel, copper-plated, or matte black finish.
Malm also designs and creates custom fireplaces. Designs include larger size models of the standard units to large units constructed with exotic metal finishes and glass.
Modern in design, this conical-shaped fireplace radiates warmth and cheer into the room.
Includes lift-off screen, two sections of 7" x 24" pipe, one 7" x 30" pipe, and 4 bags Malm refractory. May be used with an optional M-16 Grate.
- Matte Black
- Porcelain Colors - Almond, Ash, Black, Blue, Camel, Clay, Forest Green, Slate Gray, Terra Cotta, White
|Fuel Type||Wood Burning|
|Clearance to Combustible Wall
|Tested to||UL737 & ULC-S627-00 - USA & Canada|
- Limited 5-year warranty
- Do not install this unit in a mobile home.
- If this fireplace is not properly installed, a house fire may result. To reduce the risk of fire, follow the installation instructions. Contact local building or fire officials about restrictions and installation inspection requirements in your area.
- This stove must be connected to (1) a chimney complying with the requirements for Type HT chimneys in the Standard for Chimneys, Factory-Built, Residential Type and Building Heating Appliance, UL 103, or (2) a code-approved masonry chimney with a flue liner.
- Please read this entire manual before you install and use your new fireplace. Failure to follow instructions may result in property damage, bodily injury, or even death.
- Never store or allow papers, kindling, firewood, or any other combustibles within 48 inches of the unit.