Pitts & Spitts Stainless Steel Wood Burning Firepit
Elevate your backyard with a fully stainless steel fire pit that can withstand the elements. The Pack Flat design allows for easy setup and tear down and folds up flat to stow away during the warmer months.
STANDARD FEATURES AND ACCESSORIES
- 304 marine grade stainless that will last a lifetime and will not rust
- Pack Flat design to save on storage space and makes travel a breeze
- Burns wood or charcoal clean with minimal smoke
- Includes stainless steel griddle top for live fire cooking
- Assembled Dimensions and Weight: 27” x 24” x 25”; 75 lbs
- Storage Dimensions; 24” x 24” x 1”
FOR YOUR SAFETY
Pitts & Spitts fire pits are intended for outdoor use only. Fire pits should never be used in an enclosed area.
Pitts & Spitts wood-burning fire pits should only be used on level, fireproof surfaces such as rock, stone, or dirt. Never use your wood-burning fire pit on wooden or composite decks, finished concrete, or any other heat-sensitive surface.
Do not allow people or pets to be below the fire pit when in use. Keep in mind the entire fire pit will be hot when in use.
Do not move or attempt to dissemble your fire pit until all ashes and coals are extinguished and all surfaces have cooled completely. Never touch ashes or coals to see if they are hot.
Be sure all pieces of the fire pit are assembled correctly and fit together securely. Failure to do so could result in injury.