Malm Fire Drum 2 w/screen Wood Burning
Shipping: Free Shipping (details)
Availability: Ships out within 1-3 days
Fire Drum 2 Freestanding Fireplace is available in wood-burning and gas fuel (B-Vent) models.
Fire Drum 2
Architect designed, this fireplace is built for lasting beauty and efficiency. Available in porcelain color, matte black, brass, nickel, or copper plated.
Included with each fireplace are a fire screen, 2 sections of pipe 9"x 24", and 1 - 9" x 18" to 8" slip section in matching color. This model requires a back wall clearance of 8 inches and a corner clearance of 8 inches from combustible materials.
- Matte Black
- Porcelain Colors - Almond, Ash, Black, Blue, Camel, Clay, Forest Green, Slate Gray, Terra Cotta, White
- Brass, Nickel, or Copper plated (Designer Models) - Contact us for the special order information and prices.
- A 20-inch grate is recommended.
- Close Wall Clearance
- Ceramic fire bowl, back, and top
- Heavy gauge steel construction
- Easy to assemble
- Use 8” Class ‘A’ Chimney - 9” to 8” Telescopic Slip Connector Included.
- Glass door options are available.
Included Materials For Installation:
- Damper Pipe: 9 x 24 Inch
- Pipe Section: 9 x 24 Inch
- Slip Section: 8 x 18 Inch
Fire Drum 2 Installation Manual PDF
||Fire Drum 2
|Fuel Type||Wood Burning|
|Clearance to Combustible Wall
|Tested to||UL737 & ULC-S627-00|
About Malm Fireplaces
Malm began making fireplaces in 1960. Malm fireplaces are designed and manufactured in California's Sonoma County near the famed wine country. Modern or traditional designs are available, designed with solid craftsmanship and quality materials.
Our freestanding fireplaces are perfect for today's busy lifestyles. Traditional masonry brick fireplaces take hours to heat the mass of bricks and waste much of the heat. Malm fireplaces heat up rapidly and radiate heat efficiently in all directions. Unlike traditional wood-burning fireplaces, our fireplaces allow you a clear view of your fire from any angle and are available in a range of designer colors.
Malm's selection of architect-designed fireplaces is available in a variety of porcelain colors, brass, stainless, nickel, copper-plated, or matte black finish.
Malm also designs and creates custom fireplaces. Designs include larger size models of the standard units to large units constructed with exotic metal finishes and glass.